4.1 Customer support
Our primary CRMcustomer relations management guidelines are observation of consumer rights and interests and satisfaction of their needs. The quality of services should meet or even exceed customer expectations. Today, the Company has the following primary forms of interaction and customer services:
- F2Fface-to-face (in-presentia) form of interaction: reception of visitors in 20 F2Fface-to-face customer service centers.
- Interactive (in-absentia) form of interaction: 24-hour 8-800-2501-220 hotline customer support, WhatsApp, online chat, online reception office, personal customer account and All-Russia Web Electric Grid Portal (web-site URL: Cветлая Страна.рф).
To enhance quality and accessibility of the services, the Company:
- centralized customer relations management and adopted the roadmap on development of customer services;
- implemented the following functions: online chatting with a Customer Support Center operator, call-back, interactive questionnaire for evaluation of service quality;
- automated processes of customer services (registration, storage of information on requests from customers, report generation);
- reconstructed the customer service center located at 2 Pereulok Svetlyi, Poselok Beloyarskyi (Sverdlovenergo branch);
- arranged 2 automated working places in the customer service center located at 26 Ulitsa Kamchatovskaya, Perm (customers can forward connection requests via personal customer account on the corporate web-site);
- increased the headcount of the Customer Support Center (reduced time for completion of calls to an operator) and moved them to a new, more spacious, facility;
- arranged trainings for Customer Support Center operators (topics: “Conflict-free communications skills”, “Client Relations Managers: Interaction with private individuals”, “Telephone communications skills”);
- evaluated whether customers are satisfied with the work of Customer Support Center operators. The total level of satisfaction with the work of operators in 2018 reached 94.2%;
- implemented functionality dealing with registration of notices on execution of specifications, on prolongation of terms of privileged connection and contracts requesting 0-150 kW capacity by the CSC operators;
- adopted the Company’s corporate web-site for mobile platforms and restructured “Customers” Section of the corporate web-site;
- conducted retreats of the Company’s executives with customers.
During the reported period the Company has achieved the quality of service targets approved by the regulators. The primary objectives of the Company’s Customer Relations Division for 2019 are:
- development and implementation, in close cooperation with the Chief Operating Officer’s division, of a template informing customers on planned blackouts, with subsequent relevant disclosures on the corporate web-site;
- preparation and conduct of trainings for the PDproduction department and DZdistribution zone employees;
- stage-by-stage implementation of the plan on bringing Company’s Customer Service offices in line with the approved brand book.